Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Second Skype Bake-Off...I mean, Bake Date (Preview)

This afternoon (later in the morning, for my sweet), I will be embarking on a second Skype Bake Date with Pamela. I think it's funny that Pam called it a "Bake-Off" at first and now has changed it to "Bake Date". Tee-hee-hee. :-D

We've both prepared a dessert dish beforehand to accompany the Atkins-friendly drink that we will be making together later, but I had a little bit of an ingredient issue. As this was a traditional Aussie dish, I did not have access to special ingredients, such as "golden syrup" or "COPHA shortening". Heck, I didn't even know what a lamington pan was (though I think I figured it out ;-)).

But, I survived the substitute dilemma, as well as a near-metric-conversion-fail, and am ready to indulge in some serious chocolate action later today...with my sweetheart, of course. ;-)

Here's a preview pic!

A transfer of ingredients...

No comments:

Post a Comment